Sell My Home
What's Your Home's Value?
Get Your Free Evaluation Today
1. Determine what your home is worth. Your Ogden agent will conduct a comparative market analysis (CMA) to help set the asking price for your home. The CMA will take into account recently sold homes, homes currently on the market, and will factor in condition, location, time of year, and current interest rates.
2. Prepare Your Home. Working to get your home ship shape for showings will increase its value and shorten your sales time.
- Make minor repairs. Fix as many sticky doors, torn screens, dripping faucets as possible.
- Clear the clutter/ Clear the kitchen counters of just about everything. Clean out closets by packing up little used items like out of season clothing and old toys. Pack up family photos, knickknacks, and wall hangings to depersonalize your home. Put large pieces of furniture in storage.
- Do a thorough cleaning. A clean house makes a strong first impression that your home has been well cared for. Wash windows, clean carpeting, drapes, wash light fixtures and baseboards, mop and wax floors, and give your stove and refrigerator a thorough once over. Pay attention to details. Wash fingerprints from light switch plates, clean inside of cabinets and polish door knobs. Don’t forget to clean your garage. Your Ogden agent will provide a comprehensive checklist filled with tips on repairing, decorating and cleaning your home to make it the most appealing to buyers.
3. Progress of the Transaction. Your Ogden agent will oversee the progress of the transaction including:
- Making sure deadlines are met.
- Ensuring that the buyer submits loan commitment.
- Provide you with copies of the home inspection.
- Coordinate all activities for the closing.
- Review documents and finalize the transaction with you on closing day.
4. Concierge Services. Your Ogden agent will provide information and contacts for a number of services such as:
- pre-sale organization.
- disconnecting and reconnecting home utilities and services.
- estate sale services.
- moving and storage.
Get Your Free Evaluation Today
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
For first-time home buyers, the process of buying a house can seem daunting. With a little education, a little soul-searching, and the help of an Ogden professional, however, the process cannot only be painless, but also exciting.
When you’ve decided to put your house on the market, you want to do everything you can to position it for the best possible price. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the process using the following tips. Then, let the real estate brokers at Ogden & Company, Inc. know how we can help, as you sell your house AND find your new home.
- Posters & Banners
- Website Set-Up, Maintenance & Enhancement Services
- Promotional Materials
- Print Ads & Flyers
- Logo Design
- Custom labels | Hang Tags
- Special Event Planning
- Social Media Design | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Craigslist, Etc.
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Seasonal Greeting Cards
Ogden & Company, Inc., AMO® provide solutions to a client’s real estate concerns on a consulting basis. In performance of this work, Ogden & Company, Inc., AMO® utilizes the broad backgrounds and extensive real estate experience of its professionals. This, along with the use of sophisticated computer software programs provides our clients with solutions, results and value-added input.
A home inspector is a trained professional who comes to a home for the purpose of performing an inspection on all its major systems and components. An inspector’s trained eye allows him/her to file an honest, objective, detailed opinion as to the overall condition of the house. Everything from the foundation to the heating, plumbing, and interior structure is inspected.